Sunday, September 9, 2007

I've been debating whether or not to write this post for quite a while now.

I'm not hugely superstitious, but there's something to be said for not tempting fate too much. However, since this blog isn't really for public consumption yet, I figure what the heck.

There's also the fact that everything that works its way through my brain lately tends to come out with a distinct whine. I don't like to be that way, but there's a part of me that wants to start documenting no matter what.

I still don't think I'm going to go whole hog into everything that's been happening lately, but suffice it to say I'm pretty tired. I was hoping that I would end up with an experience similar to my mother's (all three, for that matter), but unfortunately it's gone way past a little tiredness in the afternoons.

Don't get me wrong, I do appreciate the fact that this experience is completely different from last time, and that it's a really good sign. I guess I'm just more of a wimp than I thought.

I know I could have a much more raw deal, and I have so much respect for women who go through HG (love you, C.!). I also know that suffering has a purpose, and so I offer mine up.

Now, for some saltines. Even though they don't really work. Ugh.

No comments: