Friday, May 30, 2008

My baby has a supercharged metabolism.

That's the only explanation I can come up with. We were supplementing him every second feeding or so, and in the week he only put on the same 3.5oz. So, life is pretty boring for me: Feed, sleep, feed, pump, feed, sleep, feed, pump. He's getting a supplement with every single feeding, and we have another appointment on Monday to see if he's improving. The good thing is he's at least gaining, and no one is pressuring me to formula-supplement yet.

We have a gameplan for the fattening up... now we just have to tackle the sleeping... because it looks like my little prince is already getting spoiled, and he likes my lap much better than his crib. But that's a story for another day.

In the meantime, let's see if we can get some pictures up!

One day old, deep in thought.

Resting with Mommy - his favourite spot.

Sound asleep - this doesn't happen all the time

After our first tub bath, in a homemade hoodie towel from Grammie.


(All images copyright E. Boudreau)

No comments: