Wednesday, October 22, 2008

We survived the first half, and are well into the second.

Not much time to blog around here, but things are going extremely well. To sum up:

  • N. did wonderfully on the drive up, which took about 18 hours.
  • My brother and sister-in-law did wonderfully practicing with N., for their own baby arriving in February.
  • The wedding was great, my best friend was glowing, and I have no decent pictures yet, since my camera was with Hubby while we were doing wedding stuff.
  • N. smiled throughout everything, even though he was dragged from restaurants to churches to reception halls, in and out of his carseat, day in and day out.
  • N. met his great grandmother on Wednesday, and they got along swimmingly. He also went to my mother's workplaces, and met all her friends and co-workers. My boy, he gets around.
  • Today, he will NOT nap, and it's starting to get wearing, since I know he's tired.
I'm hoping to upload soon, but it might not be until we get back to the apartment.

No comments: