- N. did wonderfully on the drive up, which took about 18 hours.
- My brother and sister-in-law did wonderfully practicing with N., for their own baby arriving in February.
- The wedding was great, my best friend was glowing, and I have no decent pictures yet, since my camera was with Hubby while we were doing wedding stuff.
- N. smiled throughout everything, even though he was dragged from restaurants to churches to reception halls, in and out of his carseat, day in and day out.
- N. met his great grandmother on Wednesday, and they got along swimmingly. He also went to my mother's workplaces, and met all her friends and co-workers. My boy, he gets around.
- Today, he will NOT nap, and it's starting to get wearing, since I know he's tired.
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
We survived the first half, and are well into the second.
Not much time to blog around here, but things are going extremely well. To sum up: