Monday, December 1, 2008

The hardest day of my life

Well, today was N.'s first day at daycare, and I guess you could say we both survived.

Without going into too many heartwrenching details, let's say he didn't take too kindly to me leaving. Combine that with having to be held and fed and changed by three strangers (who I LOVE, I have to say), and he was pretty angry with me by the time he got over being desperately upset.

He hasn't cried like that since he was two weeks old, and it broke my heart every time. But the teachers were great, they were so supportive of me, and with two visits for some nursing time, we made it through the day. He even gave a few smiles here and there when he forgot how pissed he was supposed to be ;-)

I just hate the fact that I have to do it all again tomorrow.

No comments: