Monday, April 7, 2008

38 down, 2 to go

Stats from the OB appt this morning:

Bean grew one more cm (I don't remember the actual measurement).

I put on 1 lb.

Blood pressure was 112/72, but that was interesting. I had a new person take my vitals at the very beginning, and I didn't entirely trust her technique - she said 120/80, and during the appointment, the midwife found that suspicious (since my diastolic is always 70 or less).

The Braxton Hicks are still happening (had a 10 minute run with one last night), but they're still pain-free. I didn't get checked this week, so I don't know if I'm dilated any further, but we'll see next Tuesday at our next appointment.

We had a bit of a re-arranging party last night - I was looking around the room and realized that the crib wasn't in the most efficient space, and Hubby (bless his heart) was willing to start moving furniture at 10pm (don't worry, it all slides pretty silently, so our downstairs neighbors weren't disturbed). Now the room is much more open, and it's easier to walk around. I'm hoping that these urges to do major moving and cleaning are few and far between. In fact, I'd be happy if last night was it ;-)

Other than that, I'm just trying to psych myself up to keep on working for the next two weeks. It's really wearing with the lack of sleep, but I know I'll feel proud of myself for sticking it out. That, and the fact that every additional day I work on this end means another day of leave I get to take on the other end!

No comments: